Thursday 25 June 2009

Summer on the Otherside










One of the things I love about this time of year {Winter in Australia} when it comes to my magazine subscriptions is the beautiful Summer homes featured in my favourite American magazines. Even though we are a little lighter on this year without the likes of Domino to give us our hit, this month's issue of Elle Decor looks like it's a cracker!! Loving this house belonging to Scott Currie {Elie Tahari public relations} in Southampton, New York.

7 comments:

Karyn said...

I completely agree. I think this month's issue is fantastic!

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

Love the small nautical details..., like the blue towel with the sailor's knot. I'm going to go over there (Elle Decor) and see if I find the source of the towel and those plates too.

Exquisite Accessories said...

love the pool & summer house :) Will have to go look at the Elle Decor magazine now.

Priscilla Parizeau said...

Beautiful home! I miss Domino too, but here in Canada we have Canadian House & Home which is a pretty great alternative

Isabelle Lafleche said...

Absolutely stunning! A gorgeous dream beach house!

Tiina of livingConcept said...

i really adora that yellow chair. i feel that i really need to get something yellow to my home.

beans and mango said...

so pretty. thank you for posting. Love your blog!