Monday 23 April 2007

Pink & Yellow Week





Hi Everyone,

I have decided that this week is Pink & Yellow Week at Absolutely Beautiful Things. Over the next week my posts will be featuring all things pink & yellow. I would love some help with some beautiful pink & yellow images so if anyone out there has some images they would like to share please send them in.
I love the images above. It could have been that the room in the bottom picture was created using the top image as inspiration. I love using photographs from nature and the world around us when I create sample boards for clients as it shows where I have drawn my inspiration from and it also makes a scheme more defined and from my point of view, more interesting.
I hope you all enjoy pink & yellow week.
xo
Anna



Images above from Domino Magazine & Flickr.

16 comments:

Julie at Belle Vivir said...

Pink is my favorite color and I love mix it with gold. It just go together to perfect. If I find anything I'll send it to you.

Julie at Belle Vivir said...

I actually forgot to tell you that I posted some pink inpiration today. Take a look at them maybe you'll find something interesting.

Jo Walker said...

Beautiful colour combination Anna. Can't wait to see your fabulous finds this week.

Di Overton said...

You are so right. There is so much inspiration in nature.

Style Court said...

Love this color combination. What an inspired idea for the week!

jessica said...

beautiful colors.
nature is definitely great!

Tea said...

Love the fabric those curtains are made of! I always look forward to seeing what you put up here :)
Will you be doing the colour green at all in future? I`m going to do my livingroom in green with white walls. Fabric in green with a bit of white in some of the pattern, white sheers and then garden accent colours with lots of plants. Can`t find any pictures anywhere like that. I`m on a frenzy green picture hunt LOL

tea
xo

Anastasia said...

Lovely! cant wait to see more...I actually posted a pink/yellow room today also from Domino mag! Great mag!

Anna Spiro said...

Julie, Pink is one of my favourites too!! I just love it when it's vibrant and eye catching but in saying that I do love pale candy pink too! BTW I love your pink pics today.

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks JO & Di!

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Courtney!! I am looking forward to posting lots of pink & yellow this week.
XO
Anna

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Jessica!!

Anna Spiro said...

Tea & Margaritas - thanks for your kind note about my posts! I'm glad you enjoy reading ABT!! I will do a green week soon, I promise you!!

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Anastasia!! I just saw your post. Great images you have found there!
XO
Anna

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Anastasia!! I just saw your post. Great images you have found there!
XO
Anna

Gypsy Purple said...

What a great idea...will see what I have and send it your way