Thursday 21 December 2006

Some Pictures of My Work


Above is a kitchen I have just worked on for a gorgeous client of mine, Elizabeth. It has taken us a year of planning to get to this point. We still have some work to do with some fill in bits and pieces but I just love it. We used a lovely cabinet maker here in Brisbane called Wyer & Craw. They really are the best in Brisbane. On the island bench we have used honed Marble and the cabinets are all hand painted with beautiful d-cup handles. Elizabeth and I went to one of my little haunts and found the gorgeous old lights which hang so beautifully over the island bench and also the beautiful French cage chandelier which hangs over the dining table in the dining room. The bits and pieces on the shelves in the kitchen are all some of Elizabeths favourite things including the beautiful little pear oil painting which her husband asked me to find for her birthday this year.
Once we finish the dining room and lounge room off in the new year I will post some more pictures for you all. I have used Ralph Lauren fabrics on 2 of the loose cover armchairs and scatter cushions and a beautiful Long Island lamp so stay tuned for more pics of this in 2007. If you want to see the kitchen in more detail click on the picture and it will show you a larger more detailed view.
Hope you all like it.
Anna

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a timeless, beautiful kitchen. It is so easy to appreciate your attention to detail when lookinga t this, Anna. I'm not usually a white fan, but now I am a white fan! Well done, bloggy friend!

Style Court said...

Love this Anna. Especially like the backsplash tiles. Good job!

kstyle said...

This is gorgeous anna. I was just going to say that I especially love the white backspash tiles but then I noticed that was just said by style court. But she is sooo right so I will just say it again. I'm really looking forward to the seeing the rest of the home. Have a panorama of brisbane on my desktop right now. Such a fun city!
Must be warm there right now. Take care. k

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Pink, I am a huge fan of white so hopefully I will persuade you!!

Anna

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Stylecourt. I specified to have grey grout in the splashback which makes all the difference and actually makes the tiles stand out more as a feature.

Anna

Anna Spiro said...

Thank you K for your lovely comments.

Anna