Saturday 9 December 2006

A Few of My Favourite Summer Things

I love this Geometric design Hurricane from Pieces in America. Not available in Australia but I still love it!! Very Kelly Wearstler.

These French red and natural striped quilts from French and Country would look fantastic in a beach house.

I love this Kate Spade beach basket. Unfortunately, to my knowledge, we cannot access Kate Spade's beautiful things in Australia. However, take a look at her website as I'm sure you will all be in love with her stunning pieces. I recently bought some of her things on Ebay.

I can imagine sitting on my verandah at my beach house in one of these large Hampton's style cane chairs with beautiful cushions and a great book! Chair available from my shop. Email me for further details. anna@blackandspiro.com.au


I love these beach umbrellas by Succulent Designs. I found Succulent Designs a couple of years ago when I purchased one of their Red and White spot beach umbrellas. I have enjoyed it almost every weekend since I puchased it. Just last week my best friend Sally sent me a new Pink and White spot one which I have had my eyes on for quite a while now. I'm so excited I am taking it to the beach this weekend. Thanks Sal!!

Look at these gorgeous Shell Christmas ornaments, perfect for a beach Christmas available from My Island Home.


Beautiful cushions made in fresh David Hick's geometric design Moquette and Velvet fabric available for custom make at my shop. Please email me for details.


I love this Tory Burch beach towel. I discovered Tory Burch recently when I was in LA. She has the most beautiful things. The geometric fabrics she uses in her clothing have inspired me this year to use geometric designs in the fabrics I have been selecting for my shop and for clients.


Summer is here and it is nearly Christmas and most of us in Australia will be heading to the beach for the Summer holidays so I have decided to put together a list of my favourite things for the holidays.

Enjoy!!!


No comments: